Monday, June 22, 2009

Awesome Weekend

I am so sad the weekend is over. We had an awesome weekend. Friday night we went to a friends 40th surprise party. I have to say he was surprised. It was so funny watching every one dance. We didn't dance because we are not two of the greatest dancers. Especially my husband. He is horrible I have to say... LOL I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. We got half way there and I told my husband I forgot the camera. I was so upset. Sorry for no pictures. That is so unlike me. :(

Saturday night my friend Chrissy made us an awesome dinner. We had a great time with the kids and then they were off to bed around 8 p.m. and we had dinner. She made this chicken and it was so good. She had lots of recipes I could definately use. My husband always says I do not cook anymore. I just ran of ideas for dinner. Thank you Chrissy for the awesome dinner. Hope you haven't drank all of your Long Island Ice tea we brought you.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It is Monday all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment