Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Can We Say Busy!

Saturday: We had our three neices and nephews over again this past weekend and we just love them to death. They are to much fun. Luke helped with the flower beds on saturday that my lovely husband got out and fixed up in this hot can we say hot weather. He was miserable. Then we went over to my friend Chrissy's to meet up with a lady that sells the uppercase living and placed an order. Her air went out on Friday night and she was just miserable. We then came home and cooked out hamburgers and hot dogs and they all had a ball. We just have so much fun when we get together.

On my way home my mother calls to let me know that the man Robert Hatley that has been missing in Horn Lake, MS is my cousin's husbands. I had no idea. I have only met him twice. I just didn't put two and two together. I was so sadden because they found him dead in a lake. He was having seizures and disorentation and they couldn't figure out what the cause was and put him on some medication for it. Just a sad story for my cousin and I pray for her family.

Sunday: Just plain lazy day. We went to Chili's for dinner because I was just too tired to cook and we had to go to Lowe's anyway, which is right beside Chili's.....

Monday: Went to work and then our friend Chrissy made an awesome dinner and cake for us. We had a great time over there... Thank you Chrissy for dinner.

Tuesday: Went to work and then went to my cousin's husbands viewing. He was so well liked with every one and had a ton of people to come to the church. He will be very missed by all. Please pray for my cousin and her family.

Hope you have a great week and weekend... Happy Fourth of July.


No comments:

Post a Comment