Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!!




Time to show some love today. My husband and I agreed this year not to get each other anything for Valentines Day. He promised me and I promised him. I kinda think Valentines is alittle over rated. I would understand if you don't get anything throughout the year but we show each other love everyday.




I am totally STOKED! I am going to do alittle shopping today. We don't owe near as much money on our taxes as we did last year. I was so worried this year that we owed more on our taxes as last year. I got our taxes done last week. I am totally Stoked. I was so relieved when i heard that news. We have been saving each month to pay the IRS. Now I can go spend alittle...wooohooo....


Tonight my husband is going to go see Friday the 13th with a friend. I was so excited to hear that. I did not want to see that movie. He bugged me all night to go with him. He told a friend and his friend said he would go. I am to scared of scary movies. I would be up all night waiting for Jason. LOL When I was a child, we lived in this neighbor which wasn't grown up much. It had a ballfield down this road and a bunch of woods behind the ballfield. My mother was always parnoid of everything, becasuse my dad was a truck driver and he left us sometimes 2 weeks at a time. So, my brother would tell me there was this duct tape man with a machete, down there in the woods and he was going to kill me. Boys and their stories. I have never forgotten that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment