Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF




Woooo... I am so glad it is Friday... Never thought it would come fast enough. Now just waiting til 5 so I can get off work. I will probably be late leaving work today because our maintenance man's (also friend) wife is coming and bringing the newborn baby. I can't wait to hold him. He is adorable. I just love babies to come visit us at the office.

This weekend is going to be a little busy. Saturday I am going with my brother to pick out some hard wood flooring for his living room. He wants to pull up the carpet and put hardwood down. I don't blame him, I love my floor. Especially with the pets and all. Then Saturday night I am going to the Roller Derby with my friend Chrissy. This will be her first trip to the Roller Derby. I hope she loves it and wants to come back. I got Christy, Phillip and Hayley loving the roller derby as well. I can't wait to go. I hope everyone has a fun filled weekend, as I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment