Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today is my Friday!!

Today is my friday. My mother in law is moving in with my brother in law and we are moving her this weekend. I took off work on Friday to get started on moving her so it wouldn't take up my whole weekend. I am getting older so I need my beauty rest...LOL

Today I woke up not feeling well. I think I am coming down with a sinus infection. I didn't feel well at work so I left a little early today. Got home and took some antibotics that my doctor had prescriped for me a while ago because I thought I was coming down with a sinus infection too. So I took my antibotics and went to bed. I feel better after I slept. I did miss my workout at the gym and I am probably going to pay for it. Hopefully in the morning I feel well enough to go to the gym. But I am sure I will get my workout moving my mother in law this weekend.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, I found your blog through a friend and I hope it's ok if I follow you!!!!

    Tiffany
    www.thepiferfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! Hope you get to feeling better :o)

    ReplyDelete