Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy Weekend

Hi Everyone, This weekend it rained, and rained, and rained. It never quit raining. We wanted to mulch the flowerbeds this weekend but unfortuately it rained...LOL


My brother in law asked me to keep my nieces this weekend because it was my sister in laws 40th birthday and they wanted to spend the night alone. I picked the girls up Friday after work and we went to Chili's for dinner. We also took my mother in law as well. Saturday we didn't do much at all. Laundry and slept most of the day since it was nice sleeping weather. Saturday night we had to take my niece bowling since she is on a Saturday night bowling league and this Saturday was their last night bowling for the season. My nephew Jamie and his brother came along as well. By the end of the night we inquired 6 children that wanted to come over and stay the night. We all decided that on Sunday we were going to see the movie Wolverine. So today we woke up and went to the movies and the mall. We had a great time. Went to dinner at the Mexican restaurant and then to Target for some Mother's Day cards and home we arrived... Yaaa.....


I totally suggest going to see Wolverine, if you are an X-Men fan. Awesome movie.






3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking the rain is never going to quit. We were going to mulch and plant flowers too but that obviously did not happen. Looks like you had a fun weekend regardless of the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back to Florida, it's been nice and sunny here! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hubby realllly wants to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete