Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Praying for Matthew

My sister in law's oldest son went into the hospital last Friday not being able to breath. He was admitted and they put a ventilator in. They said he has double pnemonia. He isn't doing well today. They are thinking maybe he got a chemical splash. He is a mechanic and maybe he inhaled the chemicals. Today I went to the hospital after work to help my sister in law with my 10month old niece. I can keep her while everyone else goes in to visit. She is the cutest baby of all. Please pray that Matthew has a fast recovery. I hope he can take the ventilator off and he is able to breath on his on. The last visit they did say he looked a lot better than this afternoon.

This weekend I am going to get the rest of the kids, Kaity Rose, Lindsi and Luke. We are going to have barbq with my friend Chrissy and her kids. We are going to have a great time.




1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for him and you as you watch all of the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete