Friday, May 8, 2009

Show us where you live Friday!


Today is show us where you live. A sweet blogger named Kelly at Kelly's Korner came up with this for Friday's. I missed the kitchen edition. Today is show us your living room.

My husband and I moved in our new home 4 years ago this month. We were wanting a new home because we would like a bigger house. So we decided to sell our old house and start looking for a new one. My step mother has a friend that sold houses in a subdivision for this one builder. We went and took a look at his houses that he had for sale. Well me and John both decided we didn't like any of his layouts. So, we decided to build our own house. One day we came up with the idea of looking on the Internet for house plans. We were at work and I told him to print off the ones he likes and I will print off some houses that I like. I couldn't believe when we got home we had printed off the same house plans for 3 houses. So we decided on this house but took it to the builder and changed a lot of things. We were not suppose to have an upstairs but it was do able with the builder so he added us an whole upstairs as well. We couldn't have been happier.


So here is our living room!




Can't wait to see everyone's living rooms. I loved the kitchens. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I love your fireplace and shelves! Very lovely home! Ya'll did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauitful home! I really like the fireplace & shelving, a wonderful spot to showcase accessories! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete