Saturday, May 9, 2009

Stormy Weather

I am so excited it is the weekend. It didn't start off great at all. Last night I got home from work and my husband has a 98 Ford Ranger that he just drives back and forth to work or if there is something we need to haul. We do have a Nissan Titan '09 but that just sits in the garage, so we wont put miles on the truck. So, I got home and he thought something was wrong with his battery because the light came on. We rode up to Auto Zone for them to check it on their machine. It turned out to be the alternator. We went ahead and bought a battery as well. We stopped by Burger King for some dinner and was heading to my brother in laws place so he could help put the parts on the truck. We made it 3/4 of the way and broke down. There is no other feeling then braking down in the middle of the rode going up a hill. These kids came by us with an old old truck that could barely make it up the hill and started laughing at us. I have a few words for them. hahaha..... My brother in law pushed us the rest of the way to his house. They got the truck finished by 10 p.m. Then we were on our way home. Very interesting Friday night.

At 4:3o a.m. we were woken up by thunder rolling and rolling and rolling. Need I say more. I have never heard thunder roll so much. It was shaking the house. The lightening was bad it just lit up the room. My dog started going crazy over the thunder. It also hailed here as well. I started to worry because they always say hail before the storm. Uh oh. We have Satellite so I couldn't watch the TV to see how bad the weather is. It finally calmed down after an hour. So, I slept in this morning.

Tonight I am meeting my friend Chrissy for dinner. I can't wait. I haven't seen her in 2 weeks.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there.




This what Aspen will be doing today since he woke us up at 4:30 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment