Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally Friday

I am so glad it is Friday. I live for the weekends. This week has been a long week. On Wednesday night there was a tracker trailor that flipped over on the interstate and it was a gas truck. They shut down the interstate for hours and yep, it was during rush hour traffic. Took me an hour and 45 mins to get home in all that traffic. It was horrible. Thursday morning I had to go to the doctor for my 6 month check up. But really my yearly. I have to do all my blood work, EKG, and chest x-ray every year. Mostly for my diabetes. It was a good doctors visit.

Today my mom calls and lets me know my stepfather has lost his job today. I am so shocked. Please pray he finds another job and hopefully one that is better. Wouldn't that be great. He has worked for the company for 18 years. I pray everything will be okay with our country and we just have to get back on our feet. I am truly blessed to have what we have today and especially our jobs right now.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment