Monday, March 23, 2009

Universal Studios



Yesterday was a pretty awesome day. We started off late in the morning because we had to get a rent a car. Then we went to the most weirdest McDonald's I have ever seen. They served Pasta and sandwiches, at McDonalds. What! I have never been a McDonald's like this. I meant to get pictures and I just forgot. So off we went to Universal Studios. What a fun and tiring day. Today we are going to Islands of Adventure. That has more rides in the park. I do not ride the rides but John, Brad and Jennifer love them. Here are some pictures we did yesterday!





I have the whole world in my hand!





The Simpsons!


















1 comment:

  1. Awww, you’re in my neck of the woods!!!! I live outside of Orlando about 45-50 minutes away!! Hope you have a blast!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete