Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Neices and Nephews


We were invited to a play (Purim) that our nephew is in last night. We were excited to be invited. It was a Purim play that my sister in laws child was in. It was really great. We enjoyed it alot. After wards we went to Chic-fil-A for dinner. We didn't get home til late so I did not want to get up this morning. Today was a great day at work. My co-worker had to leave early because her step father was having a triple bypass. We are praying him.


After work I went shopping at Fashion Bug for some clothes on our Vacation coming up at the end of March. I found several things I liked. Then I went to my brothers house to see his new hard wood floors. They looked great. I was super excited for him. When I got in the car my friend Christy called and she was still at the hospital so I picked up her daughter (Hayley) and dropped her off at the hospital. I was glad to hear that her stepfather is doing good. So, that is my day in a nuttshell...LOL
The picture is my neice Jayci (isn't she just the cutest girl ever)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always love making new bloggy friends. Became a follower of yours so I can keep up with your blog. Hope you have a GREAT day. Don't be a stranger!! :o)

    ReplyDelete