Friday, March 27, 2009

What a Week!



Monday

On Monday morning we woke up and went down to the main lobby for breakfast. They had a welcome breakfast for everyone. We sat outside on the patio and I had brought my camera bag with my drivers license and I put all the tickets in there. I don't carry a purse around on vacation and just make the camera bag my purse. Well I got up to throw away my trash and just walked off and left my bag sitting outside for anyone to pick up. We got back to the room and sat about 30 mins and then I noticed. I have left the bag at the table. OH NO! I started to panic. If you lose your drivers license, how do i get on the plane and thoughts just started rolling in my head. I went downstairs to the lobby asked them. Called lost and found and nothing there. Finally I turned to John and said how about calling my phone. (if anyone picked it up they might just answer the phone) SHE DID. I was so relieved. The lady cleaning the tables that worked in this little coffee shop answered. We went over there to get the camera bag and I just blessed her so much. What in the world would I have done if I lost that. What wonderful people there are in the world. Makes you think that some people are still honest. So off we went to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. I was so relieved to just get my bag back. We took some really cute picutres at the parks.



John with Scobby and Shaggy




The Hulk behind me!







No comments:

Post a Comment