Sunday, March 22, 2009

We are in Orlando!






We have finally made it to Orlando. What a long day yesterday. We had a flight out of Memphis at 2:25 p.m. and flew into Charlotte, NC. I have to say that flight didn't settle well with me. I got alittle sick on the plane and it was embarrassing. When we were decending it got rough. So, I got sick. The lady ran to me and got me a wet paper towel and that made it much better. I don't think I had enough Xanax in me for that flight. Our friend Jennifer gave me more when we got to Charlotte for the next flight plus I got some good eating. I was hungry so after we ate I took more and I have to say that flight when way better. We arrived in Orlando at 9:15p.m. and a friend of Brad and Jennifer's picked us up and took us to the resort.

Our resort is so awesome. I love this place. I could stay in the room all day and just love it. Today we are going to Universal Studios for awhile. Everybody has left me right now to get the rental car. I am so excited about this week and hope it doesn't go very fast. I am not ready for the flight home... LOL

Here are some pictures of the resort.








No comments:

Post a Comment