Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Last night my husband had a Poker party, so I thought what a great idea to go out with my friend Chrissy for dinner. She accepted and also wanted to go to Michael's to pick up some stickers for her scrapbook. We had dinner at Longhorn's (our favorite place) and Grayson and Layne cracked me up so much... They were just funny last night. So I arrived home around 10:30 p.m. and they were still into the poker game. My nephew Jamie got to play and he won... How exciting. He was totally excited.

This morning we got up and I totally forgot about Spring forward. We slept in late and I didn't even realize it. I hurried and got dressed and went to Walmart because I need to get some prescriptions. We are going to Orlando this month for Vacation and a Wedding our friend's friend is getting married. We are going with them to Orlando. When I fly my sugar level goes down and I can not it up the whole flight. I drink orange juice and coke and it just doesn't help. I even eat before we get on the plane. So, I spoke with my doctor about this problem and she thinks I am getting stressed out. I am not a stressed out person what so ever. I handle stess very well. So she presribed me Xananx. I came home today and took one just so I can see what the effects are before I take it when I get on the plane. I was totally looney.... How in the world do these people take this stuff. So it made me very sleepy. I had to go take a nap for an hour. After my nap I was alittle back to normal. So, I will try this once on the plance and see how I do. If it doesn't do right, I am not taking that stuff anymore. I made dinner and we are now watching a movie. I hope everyone had a wonderful week.


No comments:

Post a Comment